Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a weird effing dream

I just woke up from a dream where I was working in a record store that was on a school's campus with Tara, who is an online friend. We were getting a visit from some people who were some kind of accreditation types. One looked like Pierce Brosnan and the other like Tina Fey. The Tina Fey look a like was a bitch, quizzing students about classes left and right in the music shop. While she looked around, some other of my co-workers would pass by, including a dude who looked like Jax from Mortal Kombat II, but no cybernetic arms. 

Tina Fey chick started asking me about Against Me! lyrics, and I was utterly confused. 
I asked her what the hell she was talking about, and she said she wanted to hear them. I was stoked, so I ran over to one of the registers and got open a copy of As The Eternal Cowboy. Tara and I started rocking it as students would come and go, including two Asian dudes dressed as Romans (I had assumed it was Greek Week) and two Hispanic chicks who looked lost and scared. 

And here is where it gets weird: my dream cuts to a side shot of some reptilian-humanoid shouting shit like "Earth! We have come and we will win. (Whatever he called his people)! Do not worry about your landings (I got a vision of a ship landing) or your mannings (an image of a transformation from lion-esque to humanoid)! Tear all the creatures apart! (Back to the side shot of the leader) From the bears (a black and white, very stylized image of a creature taking a chunk out of a bear's shoulder) to the humans (The Jax-looking dude getting backhanded). Do not let anyone live, for we shall conquer!"

Now, he was reptilian, but it looked as if most of his muscles on his face were exposed, having a few patches of scales on his cheeks that would slide back so he could open his mouth wider. Looked similar to the scaly dude from The Last Starfighter, but a bit darker and the entire exposed muscles thing.  

Having pulled a shotgun from underneath the counter, I was ready to kill the creature that attacked pseudo-Jax, but the dude grabbed the creature's head and smashed it into the counter. He said something like "If destroying the brain works for zombies, it'll work for these fucks." Pierce Brosnan dude, who just kind of smiled at how much of a bitch Tina Fey was the entire time took off his coat to show that he had several guns on him. He and Fey informed us that they had an idea that these schmucks would be landing around the school, and that it was saturated with special agents. 

Then I woke up to my phone, and my immediate need to pee. Bust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment