Monday, March 30, 2009

This weekend was productive.

FRIDAY = 
  • Woke up early to work at the Cabazon store. Prank called the staff. Something about pissing off the wife and looking for chocolates big enough to put midol in.
  • Got drunk with Mike and found ourselves drunkenly walking to several sushi places before settling on the party platter of super-shitty pre-made stuff at Vons. Ate that on the way to CVS where we got our standard chips and spicy bean dip. I have a bruise where Mike hit me in the elbow. I don't want to know how his nuts felt after getting kicked.
  • Lots of Top Gear. Jeremy LOVES the Ford GT!

SATURDAY =
  • Woke up, got post-booze burger.
  • Yelled at some cyclists to put on a shirt.
  • Paid Dues, where I told everyone to get their head in the game and got a hi-five from B-Real for "All my help." I never talked to B-Real. But I appreciated it. Atmosphere, money and a free shirt.
  • Talked to Karlo and Veronica about a print Racket. If there is anyone I want on my team, it's them.
  • On-stage is cool, sound booth is better.

Sunday =
  • Scared some shoplifter who ripped us off. On the other side of the mall. I rule.
  • Arrested a shoplifter family. Mom was teaching the 14 year old how to steal. What a bitch.
  • I think I have a date. In San Diego. So far, my feet have remained firmly on the floor and not in my mouth. I swear, if some women weren't so damned gorgeous, I wouldn't make an ass out of myself nearly as much. I turn into Lenny from Of Mice and Men and pet their head and tell them they're pretty. TIl their neck breaks.
  • Drank two Hangar 24 Pale Ales. Delish.
  • Write in this thing.
  • SLEEEEEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment